Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reading Challenges..watch out world here I...read?




I decided to sign up for some new author challenges at Literary Escapism. One is the New Author's Challenge (I'm going for 25 new authors) and the other is the Mini-Challenge with the League of Reluctant Adults writers. The League has some of the funniest urban fantasy author blogs on the web. The League has a blog as well as many of the 20 authors have their own separate blog. My current favorite post by a Leaguer (not sure if this is proper terminology or maybe reluctant adult?) is Nicole Peeler's Naughty Avatar revew. I loved the mention of the "racked smurf society" and "braid/flash drive/possible genitalia". It gives you a twisted insight into some of your favorite authors. I've already read books from 4 of the Leaguers and I'm looking forward to adding at least 5 more authors to my "have read" list.

1 comment:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Heather!

I love the new blog layout!!! It is so WOW!

Just wanted to let you know I have a challenge you might be interested in.

Check out the details here: http://www.theunreadreader.com/2010/03/interview-with-christopher-moore.html

Plugs much appreciated!

<3
Missie

Post a Comment