Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Off to NYC I go - attending BEA and BBC this week!

This week I'm off to the BookExpo of America and Book Blogger Con in New York City. Hopefully I'll get the chance to connect with bloggers I've already met through our blogs and twitter as well as meet new people. And of course meet great publishers, authors, and come away with a few new books. For those new to my blog I primarily review all books paranormal and occasionally do book giveaways and author interviews. Please check out my review policy and previous reviews as well as the methods behind the madness of my ratings.

Also please feel free to contact me by e-mail at darklyreading (at) gmail (dot) com or on twitter @darklyreading

For my readers:
Don't forget to sign up for my Bad to the Bone giveaway and stay tuned for my BEA/BBC wrap-up on Friday!

4 comments:

Tori aka @ggs_closet said...

Have fun!!!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Oh wow Heather! So cool! I wish I was there! Have fun and take load of pix!

Smokinhotbooks said...

Take me with you!

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Day 1 update - it's a book stampede at BEA! I got rammed by many a book tote (though I probably did this to peeps too..) I'm bringing my camera tomorrow so I can take pics of craziness!

Post a Comment